Azura Memory Care is a senior housing care facility part of Azura living, a company with 30+ years in the healthcare industry. Its mission is to transform the culture of care for those living with memory loss. Today the company has 14 locations in the state of Wisconsin, including Beloit, Brookfield, Clinton, Eau Claire, Fox Point, Kenosha, Manitowoc, Monroe, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc, Oshkosh, Sheboygan, Stoughton, and Wausau.
Azura Memory Care offers kind relationship-based care and programs for those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease through nursing homes and assisted living communities. All team members and staff specialize in memory care and are trained to assist residents by providing exceptional care.
Include optometry, podiatry, dentistry, comprehensive psychological services, personalized medication services, various types of therapies (e.g., chore, cognitive, creative, music, sensory), respite care, behavioral consultations, and more.
As part of its mission, Azura has developed a unique philosophy named MOSAIC, which stands for Memory care professionals Offering Support through Advances and Innovation in Care. Under this initiative, they offer different programs and activities ranging from physical, social, and spiritual to cognitive and wellness.
In terms of amenities, Azura offers a wide variety of homes serving from 9 to 108 residents, depending on the location. Each center is fully equipped for residents to feel comfortable and at home.
All Azura households include a residential kitchen, living room, television room, formal and casual dining rooms, activities room, and an internal salon/spa. Plus, all facilities have access to outdoor living spaces, including raised gardens, patios, grilling areas, and walking routes.
The rooms at Azura
The rooms at Azura are designed to enhance privacy and safety, featuring:
- Double roller blinds to reduce glare.
- Individual HVAC units with in-room controlled thermostat.
- Bathrooms that are equipped with motion sensors to help monitor residents who are a fall risk.
- Shut-off valves for the shower, toilet, and sinks located in each bathroom.
- Circadian lighting to help regulate the body’s regular system of cues for sleeping and waking
- RCare Safety System – personalized pendants, motion, bed, and chair alarms, RFID tracking tags, and charting integration to ensure the safety of all residents
- Rails for added walking and mobility support
1233 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste 301
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Azura Assisted Living Communities:
Find a community near you
- Azura Assisted Living of Brookfield
- Azura Assisted Living of Fox Point
- Azura Memory Care of Kenosha
- Azura Memory Care of Manitowoc
- Azura Memory Care of Monroe
- Azura Memory Care of Oak Creek
- Azura Memory Care of Oconomowoc
- Azura Memory Care of Oshkosh
- Azura Memory Care of Sheboygan
- Azura Memory Care of Stoughton
- Azura Memory Care of Wausau