Benchmark builders is a construction company that deals with the building of homes and communities in Delware. They have been at the forefront of property construction in the area since 1988. They specialize in the building of all sorts of communities, including 55+ communities for seniors.
Benchmark builders take great pride in building “above average” homes designed for durability, livability and efficiency. Great pains are taken to ensure that their homes are up to design standards and that they help the occupants to enhance their living standards and style.
Benchmark Builders also make sure that their homes are located in perfect pieces of real estate; ideally away from the hustle and noise of modern living yet conveniently close enough to cater to the needs of modern living.
Benchmark Builders premier retirement home, the village of East ridge, is located halfway through Dover and Middletown in a relaxing area of Kent County. The Village of East ridge is conveniently located settlement that is minutes are from lots of popular stores, restaurants and a mouthwatering collection of entertainment venues.
Amenities and Activities
There are a lot of facilities that help seniors reach their full potential at the Village of East ridge. The entertainment venues are plentiful and the opportunities for rewarding social activities are never ending.
- A clubhouse/fitness center ensures that the physcial health of members of the community is not left to deteriorate. Equipped with the most modern of equipments, the fitness center helps members of the community to stay fit and healthy. At the Village of East ridge, health is wealth. At the clubhouse members are sure of having ample opportunities for social exchange. They can play interesting board games or challenge neighbors to a game of shuffleboards or horseshoes.
- 34 acres of open space ensures that interested members of the community can enjoy the great outdoors in peace and security. This natural environment will help to keep seniors happy and vibrant.
- Walking trails are designed to help seniors stretch those leg muscles. They also help in making seniors reminisce or indeed enjoy the vitality of youth.
- Underground utilities, sidewalks, streelights and curb-lined streets ensure that the community is extremely comfortable for residents.
- Every month a planned activity calendar is designed to help bring residents together. Activities can range from ones revolving around themes of vocation, health, and social life. This helps to bring residents together and foster community spirit.
Type of Community
Not Gated, 55+