Alliance Homecare is a leading fully licensed home care services agency located in the New York metropolitan area. Its mission is to maintain the highest standard of excellence in the healthcare community through compassion, respect, and education — offering a new standard in concierge home healthcare.
The company’s highly qualified healthcare professionals uphold the strongest integrity and professionalism principles to provide unparalleled care to senior and disabled individuals through four core categories, including:
In-Home Nursing Care
Alliance offers both short- and long-term in-home nursing care services for the elderly, the disabled, and those in recovery or in the process of treating a disease/injury.
This type of assistance generally covers a wide range of services ranging from prescription management, wound care, and post-surgical recovery therapies to infusions, ostomies, and catheter care.
Home Health Aide Care
These services are designed for adults and seniors who continue to live independently at home but require assistance with some daily living activities such as:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring
- Meal preparation
- And more
More so, a home health aide specialist can also assist with household chores such as:
- Light housekeeping (e.g., vacuuming, dusting, sweeping)
- Trash removal
- Grocery shopping
- Companionship (e.g., conversation, reading, escorting on outings)
Alliance developed the specialty care program to help seniors and individuals who require more complex care. It is designed for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, memory loss, cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, diabetes, chronic pain, and other life-threatening conditions.
Here, the company’s highly-trained care management team works with the patient, the family, and physicians to ensure he/she is comfortable and all his/her needs are met.
It is a service that provides New York residents and visitors the help they need while on vacation. In other words, Alliance’s team of registered nurses brings the quality of care provided by top New York City hospitals to vacation homes.
Additionally, the company also offers other services such as:
- Palliative & End-of-Life Care
- Wealth Management (e.g., asset protection, retirement planning, investment management)
- Legal Services and Estate Planning (e.g., will preparation and review, power of attorney, health care proxy, and living will)
- Home Modification Support (e.g., assessment and design consultation, home and bathroom access modification.)
- Grocery & Supplies Delivery Programs
- Physical & Occupational Therapies
- Physician House Calls
- Transportation (e.g., ambulette, wheel-accessible cars, air ambulance.)
- Website: www.alliancehomecare.com
- 252 W 37th Street, Suite 600W
- New York, NY 10018
100 Crossways Park Dr W
Woodbury, NY 11797
Alliance New York City
252 W 37th Street
New York, NY 10018