Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare-certified in-home health agency based in Mansfield, Texas, with several locations in nine states, including Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas — serving more than 179,370 patients.
The company offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Skilled Nursing Services (RN or LVN/LPN)
- Restorative Therapy (Speech, Occupational & Physical)
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Education
- Medication Management and Education
- Pro Time (PT/INR)
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Wound Care
- Anodyne® Therapy for Neuropathy & Pain
- Home Health Aides
- And more
Angels Home Care Health has also designed several disease management programs to treat:
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- And other illnesses
Additionally, the agency offers:
Anxiety and Depression Chronic Care
This service allows nurses and specialized professionals to educate individuals and their families about medications, diagnosis, and coping skills.
It also provides on-Call 24/7 support, monitors medication compliance, and incorporate community resources for additional support.
This service provides at-home assessments, skilled instruction, and implementation of nursing and therapy services to help manage pain.
Skilled nurses will show individuals how to track pain, identify trends and triggers, achieve realistic pain control goals, use analgesic pain medications, manage possible side effects, store drugs safely, and more.
A pre-palliative specialty nursing program that was created to serve patients living with serious illnesses.
Patients within this program will receive assistance from trained caregivers who will:
- Treat pain and symptoms associated with palliative care diagnoses.
- Help patients maintain the most comfortable, independent, and active lifestyle possible.
- Provide answers, assistance, and emotional support.
- Coordinate care and treatment with doctors and therapists.
“Take A Breath” Respiratory Program
A service designed to empower people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) to improve their quality of life, assist with daily living activities, and reduce exacerbations and hospitalizations.
- Website: www.angelscarehealth.com
2301 FM 1187, Suite 203
Mansfield, TX 76063-6139
Senior Home Health Care & Nursing Near You
|Casa Grande||Fort Myers||Kokomo||Bay City|
|Cottonwood||Fort Walton Beach||Altus||Bowie|
|Green Valley||Milton||Bartlesville||College Station|
|Prescott Valley||Columbus||Broken Arrow||Conroe|
|Sun City West||Lincoln||Clinton||Decatur|
|Council Bluffs||Emporia||Oklahoma City||Greenville|
|Davenport||Hutchinson||Ponca City||Gun Barrel City|