Sun City Hilton Head is the largest active adult community in low country of South Carolina. The community is award winning and it has won the top best selling 55+ communities in the country in 2018 an ward given by 55places.com
It is one of the most popular resort destinations because of its’ stunning collection of amenities. These amenities, which include a beautiful hidden Cypress golf course, don’t just make the community a comfortable one to live in, it makes it a luxurious one to live in too. Residents are spared no pleasures and generally lead a life of ease and plenty.
Existing since 1995, the community has a tradition of providing comfort and happiness at a wholesale price. Its’ uniqueness exists in the magnificent blend of old world charm with the comfort of modern living.
Amenities and Activities
The Suncity Hilton Head hosts a mouthwatering collection of amenities that add to the resort-like feel of the community.
- A massive 54 holes golf course is one of the main attractions of the home. Residents who are interested can have long, competitive and relaxing sessions enjoying a game of golf.
- There is a gigantic 45-acre village center where residents can come to relax and interact with other members. A clock tower on the grounds adds to the Old world charm that the resort gives off.
- The Pinckney Social hall, a 17,000 sq ft ballroom, can be used to host a plethora of events from birthdays to club meetings to any sort of social gathering imaginable.
- The Perrysburg fitness center provides the physical exercise needs of the community. There are indoor and outdoor pools available for the pleasure of members.
- The Yemassee crafts center building hosts a lot of art studios. There are studios for ceramic arts and crafts, sewing and photography etc. It helps residents find their creative side and explore it constructively.
- The Magnolia hall performing arts center is a 16,000 sq ft hall that can sit up to 540 people. This hall hosts concerts, plays and other artistic displays.
- The stunning hidden Cypress golf course contains state-of-the-art amenities, a fitness center, several meeting rooms, outdoor pools and restaurants.
- The grounds is active and adorned with 12 Har-tru tennis courts, a softball field, pickleball, a dog park and booce ball courts
- There is also a fishing lake for interested residents. Lake Somerset is a 20-acre fishing lake where residents interested can fish.
Type of Community
Levels of Care: independent living
Phone: (866) 516-7424
Web Address: www.suncityhiltonhead.com
State: South Carolina
Price Range: $190,00- $897,000
Number of Homes: 8,200
Age Restrictions: 50+
Home Types: New and resale
Community Size: over 13,000