Five Star Senior Living is a national healthcare and senior living services provider with over 260 senior living communities across the United States. The company offers different living options to fit the specific needs of elderly adults, whether it is freedom from home maintenance, assisted Living, or memory care.
All communities feature signature programs geared towards helping individuals regain strength, skills, and health, including comprehensive physical rehabilitation and wellness services.
Residents benefit from a range of comfortable, elegant accommodations
- Room Service
- Laundry Services
- Concierge Services
- Chef-crafted Meals
- Assisted Transportation
Five Star Senior Living has developed a wellness program called Lifestyle 360. A holistic take on active community living that focuses on enriching residents’ lives using five dimensions of wellness based on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs:
The provider offers four different living options, including:
Independent Living is about freedom of choice and exploration after retirement. It allows elderly adults to engage in cultural events, benefit from an expanded social circle, partake in physical and intellectual activities to keep them healthy and engaged.
Plus, seniors are freed from errands and obligations while on Independent Living, as daily tasks such as grocery shopping, housekeeping, and home maintenance are taken care of by specialized staff.
An assisted living community offers all the benefits of Independent Living with the added advantage of having medical resources and 24/7 support. The team at Five Star Senior Living goes above and beyond to make sure individuals live the way they want to, with purpose and meaning.
All staff members within the Assisted Living program have extensive professional experience and are prepared to care for the elder’s needs.
Five Star Senior Living offers a specialized Memory Care program tailored toward each individual’s level of ability, motivation, and interest. It emphasizes safety, consistency, and everyday routines — which are vital for those experiencing memory loss or dealing with an illness.
It is a program designed for individuals who need short-term medical services as they recover from surgery or an illness. Five-star communities offer 24-hour supervision by medical professionals.
Note that not all communities offer every service. Thus, the right center will be determined by the living conditions needs by the senior citizen.
- Website: https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/
400 Centre St, Newton, MA 02458, United States
Five Star Senior Living Locations
Five Star offers options and excellence, with 260 senior living communities in 33 states, including:
- 7090 East Mescal Street, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
- 2500 N Rosemont Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85712
- 16925 Hierba Drive, San Diego, California 92128
- 1350 South El Camino Real, Encinitas, California 92024
- 1425 South Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
- 20480 Veterans Boulevard, Port Charlotte, Florida 33954
- 45 Katherine Boulevard, Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
- 1 Savannah Square Drive, Savannah, Georgia 31406
- 4500 South Stadium Drive, Columbus, Georgia 31909
299 Cambridge Street, Winchester, Massachusetts 01890
8709 SE Causey Avenue, Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
- 600 N. Pottstown Pike, Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
- 445 North Valley Forge Road, Devon, Pennsylvania 19333
2333 Ashley River Road, Charleston, South Carolina 29414
- 575 Knights Cross Dr. San Antonio, Texas 78258
- 7831 Park Lane, Dallas, Texas 75225