Atria Senior Living is a privately held management company that manages monthly rental apartments for older adults. It has over 200 locations within the U.S. and Canada and is home to 21,000+ residents. Its mission is to encourage a fulfilling lifestyle by promoting comfort and independence.
Atria’s residents benefit from private apartments with 24-hour staff and an emergency alert system. Depending on each individual’s needs and preferences, he/she can choose from three distinct living options, including:
Independent living offers the comfort and enjoyment of community living. Daily responsibilities like cooking, cleaning, and transportation are taken care of by their staff — giving residents more time to attend and social events and pursue interests.
Independent living communities are designed for active older adults who can perform daily activities without assistance (e.g., bathing, grooming, getting dressed.)
Assisted Living communities offer special care for elders who need assistance with daily basic activities. Services can vary depending on the location, but generally, the assisted living services include:
- Medication assistance
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for special diets
- Coordinate and manage medical appointments, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and more.
Additionally, there are specific Atria’s assisted living communities that offer other specialized services such as diabetes management, nebulizer, and oxygen management, and catheter and ostomy care.
Memory care is a specialized kind of service, especially for individuals facing Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or other memory impairments. At Atria, this unique program is called “Life Guidance.”
Throughout the Memory Care Program, residents receive the same assistance any other individual within the Assisted Living Program with the added advantage of 24-hour care from specially trained caregivers.
It is also important to note that the company allows for short-term stays for individuals who want to try out the senior living experience or that could benefit from additional assistance while recovering from a surgery or illness.
All of Atria’s communities also offer:
- A complete calendar of social, educational, and cultural opportunities
- Dining with table service and chef-prepared menu selections
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
- Website: https://www.atriaseniorliving.com/
300 E Market St Ste 100
Louisville, KY 40202-1968
Atria Senior Living Locations
- 1111 Alvarado Ave. Davis, CA 95616
- 24 La Posas Rd Camarillo, CA 93010
- 1342 N Escondido Blvd Escondido, CA 92026
- 300 E Market St Ste 100 Louisville, KY 40202-1968
- 401 South Fourth Street, Suite 1900 Louisville, KY 40202
- 4501 Springdale Road Louisville, KY 40241
42 Mall Rd Burlington, MA 01803-4568
– North Carolina
- 3600 Park Rd Charlotte, NC 28209-4102
- 5705 Fayetteville Rd Durham, NC 27713-5318
- 10810 Sandy Oak Ln Raleigh, NC 27614-8386
– New York
146 Glen Street Glen Cove, NY 11542
1401 Soldiers Field Dr. Sugar Land, TX 77479