Synergy HomeCare is a company that specializes in non-medical in-home care services for newborns to senior citizens. Founded in 1999, the company has over 20 years of experience. Since then, it has grown and now has hundreds of locations across the country — including 38 states.
Home Care Services
Services vary depending on the client’s needs. Nonetheless, some of the most common responsibilities include:
- Adapting the home environment for safety and independence
- Collaboration with speech, occupational and physical therapists
- Providing transportation for medical appointments
- Personal care (e.g., grooming, bathing/showering, dressing)
- Fall reduction and prevention
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication management
- Enhanced social activity and companionship
- Assistance with household chores (e.g., laundry, organizing, kitchen cleaning, linen change, light gardening, ironing)
- Prescription drug pickups and errand services
Hospital to Home
Its experienced and professional team of caregivers does not require a contract or a minimum number of hours. Hence, you can decide whether you need assistance for a few hours a day or 24-hour care around the clock. As a result, Synergy’s services are versatile, flexible, and customized for your comfort, peace of mind, and well-being.
Plus, the company offers recovery assistance for individuals who: have been recently dismissed from the hospital, have suffered a major incident, are living with disabilities, or have a life-threatening condition, including:
- Stroke recovery
- Cancer recovery
- Surgery recovery
- Post-hospitalization care
- Post-partum care
- Memory care
- Respite care
- Incontinence care
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- And more
The Average Cost of In-Home Care
The cost of non-medical home care varies depending on where you live and the number of hours the designated care worker spends with the senior. It also depended on the kind of services you need.
- Website: www.synergyhomecare.com
1757 E Baseline Rd, Building 6, Ste 124,
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.