Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord is a specialized nursing facility with decades of experience that provides short-term, long-term, and rehabilitation services. Located in Concord, California, today, the center houses 100+ residents from different backgrounds. Thus, to make its residents feel at home, their qualified nursing staff is fluent in several languages (e.g., Spanish, Russian, Punjabi, Hindi, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Greek, English.)
It is also important to note that the community does not have an age-restrictive program. Nonetheless, given the nature of its services, most living-in patients are senior citizens, meaning 55+ year-olds.
Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center strives to help every patient increase their independence by providing personalized care with a loving touch. Last year, it was rated as “Best Nursing Home” and “Top Performing,” by United States News & World Report’s Nursing Home Finder Tool.
Furthermore, the company offers a wide range of services, divided into two categories: Rehabilitation Services and Nursing Care.
A group of skilled and certified professionals works with patients and residents to reach their health goals as quickly and effectively as possible. Thanks to its’ state of the art facility’, the center provides all the necessary equipment to ensure clinical needs are met or exceeded. Windsor’s Rehabilitation programs consist of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Moreover, once a patient’s rehab goals have been achieved, the staff offers to provide in-home assessments and in-depth caregiver training. As a result, the individual continues to receive the care she/he needs.
The center provides a high quality medical and nursing care at the hands of certified nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, and specialists. Each member of their staff is thoroughly vetted to ensure that each patient receives the best treatment possible.
Nursing services include, but are not limited, to:
- Medication management
- Assistance in daily activities (e.g., grooming, bathing, eating, toilet)
- Nutrition and dietary programs
- Pain management programs
- Bowel and bladder programs
- Enteral feeding program
- Off-site dialysis
- Restorative nursing
- IV therapy
- Specialized care (e.g., wound care, ileostomy care, catheter care, colostomy care)
- Memory care (e.g., dementia, Alzheimer’s)
All live-in residents enjoy a hospital-like private room with a bathroom and benefit from other facilities and activities that range from recreational to therapeutical activities. Also, relatives and loved ones are encouraged to visit the center as much as they want to, ensuring that the patient will never feel abandoned or out-of-touch.
- Price Range: Average monthly costs for Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center are approximately $12,500.
- Number of Homes/Community Size: Windsor Manor has only one center located in Concord, California that houses an average of 160-170 residents.
- Age Restrictions : There is no age restriction. Nonetheless, their services are usually catered towards senior citizens.
- Home Types: As a nursing care facility/rehabilitation center the company offers only hospital-like rooms to their residents.
• Phone: 925-689-2266
• Website: https://www.windsorconcord.com
Windsor Manor Rehabilitation
- Center of Concord
- 3806 Clayton Road
- Concord, CA 94521