Covenant Living at the Shores is known as a magnificent retirement community for the elderly, specializing in Continuing Care which includes a wide variety of cares and maintenance-free living, giving you peace of mind.
Located near Lake Washington, Covenant Living at the Shores provides an amazing view with great nature yet you can also find a lot of activities and facilities near the area, such as theater, film festivals, and Pike Place Market.
Amenities and Activities
Covenant Living at the Shores is a well-known retirement community where people seniors can feel like they have never been younger. This unique atmosphere is prolonged by a crop of activities and amenities that help keep residents happy and active.
- The well-equipped fitness center, Jacuzzi and even canoe or kayak on Lake Washington.
- Keeping the brain in shape – projects and classes which will open your mind and stimulate your brain.
- Socializing in Fortuna Lodge and Fellowship Hall – play cards and pool, and even make new friends in events and volunteering.
- Arts Center – you can paint, make music and even be in the woodworking shop.
- You can grow plants of your own in a gardening space.
- Delightful Cuisine – have a meal in Fortuna Lodge dining room or go to the Hidden Café for a meal to go. You can also have coffee and snacks in the Coffee Gallery.
- Enjoy in Private Marina with outstanding scenery.
- You can also enjoy from the area nearby, only a few minutes away, which includes Groveland Beach and Clarke Beach, Pioneer Park and Luther Burbank Park, Bellevue Botanical Garden and Chihuly Garden and Glass
Type of Community
Phone: 877 215-9576
Web Address: www.covlivingshores.org
Address: 9150 Fortuna Drive, Mercer Island, WA 98040
City: Mercer Island
Price Range: Depends on the chosen Care and Floor Plan, which can also be customized to your own needs
Floor Plans: Over 100 Floor Plans such as One Bedroom Apartment Homes, Two-Bedroom Apartment Homes, Voyager, Lighthouse and Shoreview
Community Duration: Since 1886
Age Restriction: 62+ (For a couple – at least one must be 62 years old while being a resident)
Number of Homes: About 300