Galloway Ridge’s expertise is to give high-quality care for seniors.
The community provides many services for your well-being so you feel peaceful and free to explore all the facilities and programs in the compound.
Galloway Ridge offers a variety of services that include:
Cypress Way is a special neighborhood with a lot of skilled nurses that help to provide special care to the ones who need it.
The neighborhood provides different kinds of therapies – short or long, physical or speech – the nurses can help.
There are special activities designed to help you be more independent, like trivia, music therapy and lots of sorts of exercises.
Galloway Ridge has a special neighborhood for the ones who need some help in their daily activities.
Carolina Bay Assisted Living is a beautiful neighborhood full of apartments with huge bedrooms and private bathrooms, including amazing outdoor areas and even a grill for cookouts.
There is a public area for all the residents for games and all sorts of activities.
The neighborhood has two private dining options, but the residents can choose to eat in any of the other three dining options of Galloway Ridge.
You can find in the neighborhood daily programs to keep up the spirit such as book club, movies, concerts and even events off-site such as theater.
Galloway Ridge provides a private neighborhood called Pamlico Cove which includes private rooms, baths, hair salon, and spa.
The neighborhood is there to help specifically for seniors with memory affecting illnesses such as Alzheimer, having different kinds of therapy to improve the coordination of the organs and to stir up the mind, like physical, music and speech therapy.
The community includes a public dining room where the seniors can dine with the staff, and also activity rooms to participate in activities designed to each individual’s qualifications and needs.
- Health Care Services – Rehabilitation services (free), Care Clinic with physicians (free), Community Health Navigator, Range of experts (like podiatrist and dermatologist)
- Monthly Paid Services – 24/7 Security and Emergency Call System, Personal meal plan for each senior, basic cable and Wi-Fi, housekeeping, scheduled transportation, maintenance and more.
- Community Facilities – Fitness and wellness center (including inside heated pool and indoor track), Resident Office (computer, fax, copy machine), Cinema, Auditorium, Living room which includes fireplace, Library (with over 10,000 books), Beauty Salon and Barber Shop, Card and Billiards room, Arts and Crafts Studio, Woodworking studio, ATM machine, Guests suits, Private room dining, communal gardens and much more.
- Price Range: There is a one-time entrance payment which depends on what kind of residence you choose. You also need to pay monthly for some extra services.
- Home Types: 18 different kinds of apartments from 815 up to 1,700 square feet and 8 different kinds of villas (2 or 3 bedrooms) from 1,500 to 3,000 square feet.
- UNC Clinic is operating five days a week. Galloway Ridge also has on-call coverage in case of an emergency seven days a week.
• Phone: 919-328-2657
• Website: https://www.gallowayridge.com
• Location: 3000 Galloway Ridge Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312