Latitude Margaritaville was built by Minto communities who are seasoned developers in the real estate business.
The Margaritaville is a series of active retirement homes for adults that is a good blend of quality and low maintenance fees. The residents at Latitude Margaritaville are tied together by a need for a planned retirement community that fosters socializing among members. This and a collection of exciting amenities with a culture of care-free living is what stands Latitude Margaritaville out of the crowd.
The Margaritaville is a buffet styled active community. Latitude Margaritaville is located in Hardeeville, and promises to bring the care free island lifestyle to residents; music, games, good weather, beautiful architecture and good vibes.
Amenities and Activities
The Latitude Margaritaville is advertised as a home where people can grow older but not up. This youthful atmosphere is prolonged by a crop of activities and amenities that help keep residents happy and active.
- A resort style pool helps residents to get in the groove and enjoy a good day in the water. Whether it’s December or January, residents can enjoy a good soak in the pool.
- A fitness center also assists in helping the residents of the home keep fit and generally have a youthful look about them.
- A social Hall is available for the social needs of residents who want to have social interactions.
- Indoor and outdoor dinning with Margaritaville signature meals are also part of the amenities provided by the home
- tennis and pickleball courts,
- A 290,000-square-foot Margaritaville center, developed in partnership with Sutton Properties, Inc. is coming soon to the center and promises to be a great addition to the center.
Type of Community
Levels of Care: Independent living
Phone: 877 629 6632
Web Address: www.latitudemargaritaville.com
Address: 356 Latitude boulevard. Hardville SC 29927
State: South Carolina
City: Bluffton and Hilton Head
Price Range: $1,000–$3,000
Number of Homes: 3,000
Age Restrictions: 55+
Home Types: New And Resale homes
Community Size: 2,700 acres