This company goes with the slogan ‘Everything is right here’. This is a quick summary of what happens here at Sun City West retirement community.
It is a company that runs a self-contained and self-governed recreational lifestyle policy while also incorporating the fantastic shopping avenue, religious worship centers, and a nationally ranked hospital services.
For pet lovers, there includes a dog park in the overall branding of this center – it won’t be said to be completely branded if this park is left afloat. This is due to the love very many retirees have for pets since they are almost left alone to stay at home all the time.
This place is indeed a right place and it is in existence and not just a myth.
Amenities/Activities Offer at Center
A lot has been put in place to make the adventures very long lasting in the memories of the retirees. A daily routine that sets the day off in the very best way has over the years been the priority of Sun City West Retirement Community. In a bid to satisfy all, the following highlighted amenities have been put in place;
- Fitness centers
- Miniature Golf
- 4 recreation complexes
- Readily available medical care
- Outdoor concerts
- US Senator Representative at PORA monthly
- County Tax Assessor Representative
- Pickle ball
- Regional Parks nearby
- 3 Grocery stores
- 2 Public golf courses
- 40,000 volume library
- 30-lane Bowling Alley
- 7 Rec. Center Golf courses
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
A critical evaluation of the amenities above will give a very clear picture as to how greatly Sun City West has invested in ensuring that the people get very comfortable and have very long-lasting souvenirs associated with this community.
Levels of Care
- Independence care, assisted care, memory care, therapy care
- Phone: 800-482-3798, 623-214-8629
- Web address: www.suncitywest.org
- Address: Sun City West Visitors Center, 13823, Camino del Sol.
- State: Sun City West
- City: Arizona
- Price range: more than $190 and the maximum depends on the varieties of amenities sought after.
- Age restrictions: 55+ age restriction
- Home types: Ranch style, Saltbox, non-eclectic
- Community size: 11.1sq. Miles