Backed by a 125-year history, Liberty Home Care & Hospice Services offers a full range of home care and hospice services across 20+ locations throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. It is a Medicaid and Medicare certified healthcare provider committed to high-quality at-home care thanks to its superior caregivers.
Liberty’s goal offers a long list of services and programs that can be divided into three main categories:
Home Care Services
These types of services include a wide range of plans and programs tailored to each individual’s needs, such as:
Skilled Nursing, offers general medical, and post-surgical care, as well as specialized services, including:
- Chronic care management for new or ongoing conditions (e.g., diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, hypertension.)
- Cardiac care due to myocardial infarction, coronary artery bypass graft, or cerebrovascular trauma.
- Gastrostomy and ostomy care
- Infusion and oncology services (e.g., antibiotic therapy, total parenteral nutrition, miscellaneous IV therapies, pain management, and hydration)
- Wound care
Liberty’s physical therapy programs include a pre-conditioning program designed for patients facing elective surgery and a post-surgery physical therapy program.
Here, expert clinicians determine a patient’s need for equipment, rehabilitation services, or community resources and aid them with pain management, strengthening range-of-motion, endurance, and home safety.
Occupational Therapies & Speech Pathology
Liberty’s occupational therapists retrain a patient’s arms and hands to maintain the dexterity needed to perform daily living activities, increase agility and gain better mobility.
On the other hand, speech pathology improves focuses on improving a patient’s ability to communicate — while teaching their families how they can assist with recovery.
Home Health Aides (HHAs)
Liberty’s qualified and caring home health aides lend valuable support to patients and families. Part of a multidisciplinary, individualized home care plan, home health aides offer assistance and support with daily activities and light housekeeping.
Plus, HHAs also offer companionship and help patients (and families) have a more comfortable and worry-free living experience.
For patients with life-limiting conditions, hospice care provides physical, emotional, and spiritual care focused on promoting comfort, dignity, and quality of life.
Liberty’s specialty programs are designed for individuals who require a more complex and dedicated care program and assistance. These programs include memory care, palliative care, fall prevention, and specific plans such as:
- VitalSlim, a new innovative treatment for dysphagia (swallowing difficulty)
- Five Wishes, a program that expresses a patient’s personal, emotional, spiritual, and medical wishes in clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Telemonitoring, a system that brings home care to the 21st century, allows medical professionals to receive vital information via telephone lines.
- Website: www.libertyhomecare.com
With 30 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
420 Eastwood Rd Suite 101
Wilmington, NC 28403, United States