Arcadia is a home care provider with over 30 years of experience committed to providing cost-effective care and senior citizens’ assistance. It runs under five fundamental values: honesty, service, accountability, leadership, and compassion. Today, it operates throughout most U.S. states, including Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington.
Arcadia’s comprehensive list of services can be divided into:
Non-Medical Home Care
Non-Medical Home Care provides seniors with assistance on daily living activities that require non-medical intervention such as:
- Preparing meals
- Medication management
- Housekeeping (e.g., laundry, dusting, sweeping)
- Transportation to appointments, errands, and shopping
- And more
Based on the individual needs of each person, different types of personnel are available:
- Home Care Aides — provide clients with “hands-on” support on various activities that include house chores and personal assistance.
- Homemakers — provide clients with light housekeeping assistance such as vacuuming, laundry, bathroom cleaning, meal prepping, and other home management activities.
- Companions/Sitters — provide clients with supervision and companionship. It is designed for seniors who can live independently but will benefit from having someone there to help them if the need arises.
Skilled Home Care
Skilled Home Care includes a series of services designed to provide expert care to seniors who require medical support due to an injury, illness, or chronic condition. Depending on each patient’s needs, an array of professionally trained staff ranging from Registered Nurses and Speech Therapists to Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists will work with patients, their family and doctors to provide the needed care.
Nonetheless, Skilled Home Care usually includes tasks such as:
- Administrating medications and pain management
- Developing/restoring physical functioning
- Monitoring general health status
- Wound care
- Blood draws and home infusion services
- Help recovering communication skills and swallowing ability
- And more
Additionally, Arcadia offers specialty programs for seniors living with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or other cognitive-impairing conditions. These programs are directed by trained and experienced staff who, like all Arcadia staff members, have been previously vetted and screened to ensure patients’ safety and well-being.
- Phone: 904.731.1183
- Website: www.arcadiahomecare.com
4244 University Blvd S Ste 3,
Jacksonville, FL 32216, United States