Noble Pond is a prestigious community for seniors in Dover, Delaware. Its’ remarkable scenery and close knit but very social community makes it a choice destination for seniors from all around the country.
One of Delaware’s finest homes, Noble Pond prides itself on being the number one vibrant home in the state. There are a lot of relaxation facilities on the property and lots of opportunities for social interaction. Noble Pond has just the perfect combination of modern facilities and that homely feeling that everyone craves. The community provides that small-town feel but yet manages to meet the high-tech tastes of resident seniors. It is simply a delightful marriage of the old and the new.
Amenities and Activities
Noble Pond finds it’s uniqueness in the collection of dazzling and entertaining features and amenities. There are a lot of amenities and activities that ensure that residents at Noble Pond enjoy their best lives and feel right at home.
- “The point”, a remarkable clubhouse, is the focal point of all social interaction in the area. It sits on 6 acres of beautiful ground and it is available to homeowners 24 hours a day. It’s a delightfully luxurious building where residents are promised a splendid time. There is a spacious verenda where friends can sit and gist about the day and generally have fun
- An outdoor kitchen located in The point is a place where you can hone your cooking skills and try out tasteful recipes.
- A swimming pool with an Olympic lap lane ensures that residents interested in swimming can learn to do so or indulge in this exhilarating pastime in luxury and ease.
- The library, fitness center, game room, and the billiards ensure that residents at the Noble Pond are spared absolutely no luxury in their quest to enjoy their latter years.
- The gathering point ballroom, a room that can serve up to 320 people, is the choice event center for social events. This makes sure that opportunities for social interaction are ever welcome.
- A conservatory with a beautiful fireplace ensures that there is a quiet and serenic place for homeowners to gather and organize. It’s a place where friends can sit down for a chat or seniors can sit down for a relaxing moment.
The point has it’s own full-time lifestyle director and a full calendar of social events to keep residents excited and vibrant.
Type of Community
Gated, Welcome hours; Mon-Sat: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday: Noon to 5:00 PM