Pegasus Senior Living specializes in providing high-quality communities for the elderly. With over 50 years of experience, the company manages more than thirty communities across the United States. It is committed to providing outstanding services based on active lifestyles, nurturing care, and a place to call home.
Pegasus offers a variety of services that include:
There are various types of independent living communities, each with its own benefits. ‘Senior Apartments’ (are the most and are what most people refer to as retirement homes), ‘Age-restricted communities’ (here you can rent or buy a property and share amenities), ‘Continuing care retirement communities’ (designed for residents seeking a long-term living arrangement), and Senior co-housing.
Senior co-housing is probably the newest form of independent living. In recent years, it has become very popular. Simply put, it consists of a living community made up of privately owned homes where all of its residents work together to maintain it.
Like any neighborhood, these complexes can be luxurious or quite simple. However, they all offer meals, transportation, daily social activities, health care access, round-the-clock security, concierge services, and personal assistance services.
Assisted living is designed to provide care for seniors who require a happy medium between ‘Independent Living’ and nursing homes or ‘Memory Care.’ In assisted living facilities, residents enjoy a safe and comfortable environment with the support of qualified caregivers.
At a Pegasus ‘assisted living’ community, you can expect to find:
1. Professional Health Care – including medication management, health, care, specialized programs (e.g., nutrition, mobility, exercise), and emergency call systems.
2. Personal Care – 24-hour security, meals, laundry services, housekeeping services, transportation assistance, and support for daily activities (e.g., bathing, dressing, toilet).
3. Recreational Activities – ranging from sports, arts & crafts, and outgoings to religious services and wellness programs.
Specifically, designed communities to meet the needs of elders living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. These communities employ specialized and trained staff to cater to the residents. At a ‘Memory Care’ facility, you can expect constant monitoring and all the resources necessary to handle memory loss.
Moreover, this type of housing mitigates security risks of patients wandering or walking away, includes memory-friendly menus, supportive dining/social environments, physical and cognitive therapy.
It is important to note that at Pegasus, some facilities are dedicated only to memory care residents, while others are part of a broader senior care community.
Pegasus Senior Living takes pride in offering the best quality services for the elderly, hiring only qualified personnel that will focus on integrity, dignity, personalization, and choice. Each of their 30+ facilities offer different needs for different stages in life — and although it can be somewhat costly, the company guarantees excellent care for your loved one.
• Price Range: $1,500 to $6,000 depending on the
location and community.
• Number of Homes/Community Size: 33 communities across the United States.
• Age Restrictions: Usually, you need to be 55+ to apply to a living community managed by Pegasus. However, each community can have specific age requirements.
• Home Types:
There are several different types of housing within Pegasus such as individual rooms, houses, condos, and apartment-style buildings.
• Phone: 877.561.7262
• Website: https://www.pegasusseniorliving.com
Pegasus Senior Living Communities
- Bridgewood Gardens, Albertville, AL
- The Renaissance of Florence, Florence, AL
- Broadway Mesa Village, Mesa, AZ
- Sun City West, Sun City West, AZ
- Tucson Place, Tucson, AZ
- Creston Village, Paso Robles, CA
- Greenhaven Place, Sacramento, CA
- The Havens at Antelope Valley, Lancaster, CA
- The Oaks at Inglewood, Stockton, CA
- The Village at Rancho Solano, Fairfield, CA
- Whispering Winds of Apple Valley, Apple Valley, CA
- Belleview Suites at DTC, Denver, CO
- The Courtyards at Mountain View, Denver, CO
- Dunwoody Place, Atlanta, GA
- Historic Roswell Place, Roswell, GA
- Magnolia Place of Roswell, Roswell, GA
Glenwood Village of Overland Park, Overland Park, KS
Town Village of Leawood, Leawood, KS
- Laketown Village, Kenner, LA
- Castlewoods Place, Brandon, MS
- Ridgeland Place, Ridgeland, MS
- The Chateau at Gardnerville, Gardnerville, NV
- The Seasons of Reno, Reno, NV
- Parmer Woods at North Austin, Austin, TX
- Ridgmar Place, Fort Worth, TX
- The Farrington at Tanglewood, Houston, TX
- Town Village Crossing, Arlington, TX
- Cordata Court, Bellingham, WA
- Gig Harbor Court, Gig Harbor, WA
- Lakeview of Kirkland, Kirkland, WA
- North Point Village, Spokane, WA
- South Hill Village, Spokane, WA
- The Gardens at Marysville, Marysville, WA
- The Rivers at Puyallup, Puyallup, WA