The village of Colorado is a retirement community that thrives on balancing the pleasure and thrill of the great outdoors with the ease of the modern world. The covenant village of Colorado is located on 27 fantastic acres of land in Westminster.
Natural beauty surrounds the community yet one is never far from great shopping, live music, bistros, boutiques and other amenities. The towns of Denver and Boulder are both thirty minutes away from the home and this would surely delight city lovers.
The village offers a fascinating collection of splendid apartments, duplex and patios in a beautiful and serene environment.
Amenities and Activities
Since ease and pleasure is the watchword of the covenant village of Colorado, the welfare of residents is what drives the activities of the home. There are individual tailored activities that help seniors get into the social scene at their own pace. Schedules are made to tailor the interests of individual residents and allows them to be active in the sort of manner and pace that they desire. There are some amenities, however, that standout from the crop of facilities available in the village.
- The Center’s Jacuzzi is a relaxing hotspot for residents. It allows them to chill and relax from the troubles of the day and take some time to admire the peaceful view of the village.
- Since the village takes pride in being a part of the great outdoors, there are ample opportunities for residents to take an active part in enjoying nature. There are opportunities for outdoor yoga, skiing, trail hiking and so on.
- Full kitchens, suite-style master bedroom, generous closets and storage place give that idea of luxury and extra comfort to residents
- The Village center, the hub of all campus activity, is a carefully planned center that helps to link all the activities of the campus into one sonorous melody of social activities.
- The center offers assisted living, independent living and memory care services as well as concrete health services such as wound care, diabetes management, pain management and so on.
- There’s a meals program where food is provided to residents. This is because making food can be a stressful task and the village wants to allow residents to have time to enjoy their retirement.
Type of Community
Phone: (877) 811-3801
Web Address: www.covenantcolorado.com
Address: 9153 Yarrow Street
Westminster, CO 80021
State/City: Colorado, Westminster
Price Range: about $3, 585/month