About Springwood Retirement Campus
Springwood retirement campus is a retirement home located in Colorado. It’s a premier home that has been existence for over 30 years.
The founders of Springwood retirement campus had a dream of creating a community where senior citizens could retire in peace and flourish. With supportive staff and facilities, this dream has now become a reality.
Opened in 1986, Springwood retirement campus is rental home with a story of growth and adaptation. As the community of seniors it had cultivated over the years grew, so did the service delivery of the home. Now it’s relaxing and comfortable environment has made it the top choice for older citizens.
Springwood has several levels of care that help senior citizens transition from independent living to assisted living and to even memory care, ensuring that a continuum of care is available for residents.
Amenities and Activities
Springwoood retirement has five different levels of care for residents and they all have different levels of amenities.
- The first is the retirement living category. This category offers safe residences with meal plans and transportation. There are also on ground amenities such as restaurant style dinning. A full calendar of social activities on the campus is also an added bonus.
- The second class is the full-service Independent living. Residents in this cadre can enjoy complete services such as housekeeping, transportation and a meal plan. These residents are also entitled to two chef prepared meals per day a schedule of social events.
- The third class is the assisted living class. Residents in this class are entitled to assistance with daily activities with an all inclusive services plan. They are also entitled to three Chef prepared meals per day. On-site healthcare including medication management, personal care assistance, and wellness checks are also guaranteed. In addition, they have a copy of all scheduled social events on the campus.
- The final class is the memory care class. This class is for residents with dementia, or Alzhiemers. They have specialized memory care, assistance with daily activities, and an all-inclusive services package. They are entitled to three Chef prepared meals per day and have specially designed activity programs. On-site healthcare including medication management is also available to residents in this cadre.
General Amenities Include
- A full time social director
- Daily calendars are packed with a wide collection of interesting activities, both on and off campus.
- Bridge, pinochle games, bingo evenings and Movie nights
- Ceramics and exercise classes
- Holiday and birthday parties
Other amenities available in Springwood retirement are indoor common areas, activities Offsite, devotional Services Onsite, on-site beauticians, outdoor common areas, devotional services Offsite, and other activities onsite.
Type of Community
Web address: www.springwoodretirement.com
Price range: $1, 445-$5, 325
Number of homes: 122 full-service apartments for independent living, 65 assisted living residences, 28 private apartments in the memory care center, 28 cottage-style homes, and a 40-unit apartment complex for retirement living.