Jensen communities is a group of homes that are spread out all over the country. Jensen communities can be found in states like New Hampshire, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
Jensesn communities prides itself on its’ ability to deliver extremely affordable retirement properties in a serene environment. These houses are manufactured, and the communities are gated to provide maximum security and privacy for homeowners. One of the cheapest options on the market, Jensen communities provides quality homes for carefree living. The land lease structure of Jensen properties allows you to buy more for less.
In the state of South Carolina there are five sister Jensen communities homes. These include Country lakes, Ocean pines and manola groove, Garden City Beach duplex apartments, Saddlewood and Southern palms.
Amenities and Activities
Jensen communities strives to hold all its’ homes to a minimum of standard country wide.
- Amenities for games like table tennis, shuffleboards, card games, bridges and a billiards room are available for the pleasure of residents.
- Interests vary, so at Jensen communities there are several clubs that residents can get into. This enables residents to be able to easily interact with other residents with similar interests and they can in turn pursue those interests together. This sort of fruitful social interaction is what stands Jensen communities apart from other retirement communities.
- There is a kitchen catering service for residents who can no longer go through the chore of making their meals
- There are also numerous meeting rooms. These rooms facilitates club meetings and any other sort of social interaction that residents might choose to indulge in.
- A clubhouse is available at all of Jensen communities. This clubhouse is intended as the meeting point, or social interaction unit you might say, of all members of the community. This undoubtedly helps in building community spirit.
- At Country lakes there is access to hundreds of golf courses for residents who are interested in playing golf.
- A library is also available for residents who wish to sharpen their minds.
- There is also high-speed internet /WiFi. This helps interested residents to connect seamlessly to the internet and stay plugged in, or online you might say, with recent trends and happenings.
Type of Community
Gated, manufactured homes. 55+
Phone: 800 458 6832. 860 793 0281
Web Address: https://www.jensencommunities.com/
Address: 246 Redstone Street, PO Box 608
Southington, CT 06489
State: New Hampshire, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
City: COUNTRY LAKES.
Little River, 4353 Eriee Drive, Little River, SC 29566.
OCEAN PINES AND MAGNOLIA GROOVE
3196, moonshadow lane/Garden city beach, SC 29576
829 meeting place, suite 100 | Aiken SC 29803
701 southern palms boulevard | ladson SC 29456
GARDEN CITY BEACH DUPELX APARTMENTS
3196 moonshadow lane | Garden city beach, SC
Price Range: $69,000 — $290,000
Age Restrictions: 55+, none below 40.
Home Types: New and resale homes