TidePointe is a retirement home located in Hilton Head, a town in South Carolina with a population of 39,666 people. It is a Vi community that offers condominium and cottages for sale.
It’s a home that tries and is successful at incorporating that suburban feel into the community. A great majority of residents own their own homes (about 77%).
It provides continuing car, assisted living and skilled nursing for members all at a reasonable monthly fee. It is part of 63 acre master planned community and residents are welcomed right at home with the presence of top-notch amenities and social activities. The peaceful atmosphere makes it a very relaxing community for seniors.
The community has a one time real estate purchase fee, monthly service fee and membership fee. The home is located in Beaufort county, one of the best places to live.
Amenities and Activities
Tidepointe has a lot of amenities and activities that help residents to enjoy their lives to the fullest.
- Bars, restaurants, coffee shops and parks are all minutes away from the community. This ensures that residents are always plugged in to the pace of everyday life and yet have the luxury of retreating into their own space at any moment they fancy.
- There is a highly rated dinning program that ensures meals are of superior quality and are served promptly and are refreshingly delightful.
- There is weekly light housekeeping and laundry for all members of the community. This helps to take the minds of house owners off such mundane tasks like dusting, cleaning and laundry. Now they can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Beautiful beaches, delicious seafood and European inspired architecture make Tidepointe a beautiful home for retirement
- Walking trails and a marsh front shoreline provides adventure for residents interested in going on one
- For residents there is a direct entry to the broad Creek care center.
- Tidepointe offers a continuum of short and long term care. This ensures that as residents progress in age, there is a seamless transfer of the levels of care that they require.
- There is underground covered parking, an indoor heated pool for lap swimming as well as an outdoor pool.
Type of Community
- Levels of Care: Independent living, continuing care, assisted living, Skilling nursing/rehab care
- Phone: 888-912-2046
- Web Address: https://hiltonhead.viliving.com/
- Address: 700 Tidepointe way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- State: South Carolina
- City: Beaufort county
- Price Range: $200,000-$600,000
- Number of Homes: 244
- Age Restrictions: 62+
- Home Types: new and resale condominiums and cottages.