About The Community
Palms Estates Retirement Community and RV Park was founded by the Church of the brethren.
It is a retirement community with lots of beauty on the shores of the beautiful lake Istokpoga
Lake Istokpoga is about 26,762 acre of freshwater and this lake is considered as the 5th largest in Florida State.
The location of this company takes it a little higher in enhancing the experience of the real Florida as it is centrally located amidst very strategic areas in Florida like the Kissimmee Prairies and Disney attractions.
Another interesting and noteworthy fact about the Palms Estate Retirement Community and RV Park is the planned activities during seasons and year round. These includes the Wednesday coffee tour, Carry-in meals, Fish fry, to mention but a few.
Life is said to be literally good in Palms Estates Retirement Community and RV Park and this is in no way an understatement.
A lot of amenities are associated with this retirement community as it has proven to consistently have and incorporate what it takes to compete with other retirement communities and resort centers.
Over time, consistency in providing these amenities have placed this community on a better edge and the fact that it is easily accessible and crosslinks with other strategic places in Florida gives it a good edge.
The following bullets help highlight some of the amenities present in Palms Estates Retirement Community and RV Park.
- Direct access to Lake Istokpoga – this largely gives a well-deserved comfort to the residents.
- Enclosed outdoor pool – this experience makes pools safe and also enhances a good level of privacy.
- Hobby house with exercise equipment and sophisticated media outlet.
- Workshop with wood working and craft tools.
- Fellowship hall with recreational places that includes kitchen and dining facilities.
- Library – this is a place to keep the brain active and continuously enlightened about basic and complex ideas
- Horseshoe pits.
- Outdoor shuffleboard court and lots more.
55+ community and age restricted