The Residence at North Ridge is a leading senior living community that focuses on enhancing the lives of its residents by providing exceptional professional care. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, this community offers individuals that are 55+ years old, all the comforts of a home.
The community includes 95 well-appointed senior apartments complete with facilities that include library, activity room, dining room, salon/barbershop, gym, gift shop, computer room, and more. North Ridge also offers around-the-clock activities (e.g., fitness classes, cards, bingo, choir, special interest groups), 24-hour surveillance, high-tech emergency response systems, and on-site health care (e.g., podiatry, vision, hearing, and dental care.)
Moreover, the company offers a variety of services designed to ensure proper care, such as:
The rehabilitation services are provided to help promote a fast recovery or a better quality of life for senior citizens. It may consist of physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy — all under the supervision of specialist and health care professionals.
Memory care is a unique form of care designed for patients with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other impaired-cognition issues. At North Ridge, they offer carefully designed areas to ensure safety and comfort; as well as memory-stimulating activities provided by trained staff.
Adult Day Program
The Adult Day Program offers outside seniors, not only residents, a variety of activities for them to enjoy during the day. All of the events are supervised by specialized personnel and can be enjoyed by individuals with different levels of cognitive abilities. Some of the most popular activities are arts & crafts, baking lessons, daily exercise programs, community outings, music, singing, and entertainment.
Independent Living offers seniors all the comforts of home, plus the option of having 24/7 access to clinical and health services. Featuring apartments with a choice of three different floor plans including:
- Studio apartment: The studio apartment usually has 460 square feet starting at $1,495 per month.
- One-bedroom apartment: Includes 590 square feet living quarters beginning at $1,700 per month.
- Two-bedroom apartment: It is the most spacious of all the living arrangements with 900 square feet. A two-bedroom apartment generally starts at $1,955 per month.
Also, residents can opt for housekeeping services, restaurant-style dining, laundry services, recreational programs, and more.
Assisted Living offers customized personal care options suited for every need and stage of life.
It includes housekeeping, nutritious meals, hygiene, and healthcare, allowing seniors to live their lives to the fullest. It is available through apartment-style housing including studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments; as well as Assisted Living suites:
- Single Suite: The Single Suite consists of a 263 square feet suite starting at $2,180 per month.
- Large Suite: The Large Suite includes a 390 square feet suite starting at $2,335 per month.
- Deluxe Suite: The Deluxe Suite is the most spacious suite with 468 square feet. Prices start at $2,735 per month.
- Price Range: Depending on the home-type and services required, prices may vary. On average, homes cost $1,500 – $3,500 per month.
- Number of Homes/Community Size: The community includes 95 apartments and different amenities (e.g., library, game room, salon/barbershop)
- Age Restrictions: You must be 55+ years to live in the community.
- Home Types: There are two types of living arrangements:
– Apartments, ranging from 460 Sq. Ft. to 900 Sq. Ft.
– Suites, ranging from 263 Sq. Ft. to 468 Sq. Ft.