Windsor gardens is a place of relaxation and connection. It is the only active retirement home in central Denver and it is notorious for being affordable.
Located in central Denver, it commands a gigantic 35,000 sq ft of land that hosts classrooms, a large auditorium, a library and big meeting rooms. The gardens is a hub of social activity and concerts, tours, and special events are commonplace
The Windsor gardens is tastefully planned with dozens of floor plans and designs to choose from. There are also packages to suit every style and budget available so residents are never left unsatisfied. Maintenance fees are kept low and reasonable thanks to wonderful management by the homeowners association.
Facilities are continually upgraded to meet modern standards of living thereby giving an ever fresh impression of the facilities.
Amenities and Activities
There are a lot of activities that one could participate in at Windsor gardens.
- If you’re into learning new things you could take a course in Spanish. Or you could learn how to sculpt your body with pilates. Or you could start training to improve your strength and agility at the remarkable fitness center. Remember, a healthy mind is a happy mind.
- Do you have a particular interest? Not to worry, there is probably a club for that down at Windsor gardens. There are bridge clubs, billiards, book clubs, support groups and even political groups. And guess what? If you don’t find a group that catches your fancy, you can always start one yourself
- Golf is a gentleman’s sport and what is Windsor gardens but a community of gentlemen and gentle ladies? Become the next Woods at Windsor’s newly named Emerald Greens golf course club. Emerald Greens is a scenic and semi-private 9-hole, par 3 golf course with putting green, chipping green and practice area. Can’t play golf? Windsor has got you covered. You can sign up for a lesson with the indoor golf teacher and learn.
- Windsor Gardens has both outdoor pools and indoor pools and both are opened for members at all seasons. There are also therapy pools and make and female saunas for members interested in taking some heat.
Type of Community
- Levels of Care: Independent living and assisted living
- Web Address: www.windsorgardensdenver.org
- Address: 595 S. Clinton Street, Denver, CO 80247
- State: Colorado
- City: Denver
- Price Range: $199,990 – $319,990
- Number of Homes: 2,689
- Age Restrictions: 55+
- Home Types: resale homes only
- Community Size: 35,000 sq feet with over 3,500 residents